You know you want to
This x That:The Daily What
- US alleges Iran behind plot to hire drug cartel hitman to assassinate Saudi ambassador to US; Iran calls allegations “totally baseless.”
- Senate passes China currency bill, passes on Obama’s jobs bill.
- Israel set to release 1,000 Palestinian prisoners in exchange for return of IDF soldier held captive for five years.
- Former Ukrainian prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko sentenced to serve seven years for misuse of power.
- RIP: Franklin E. Kameny, noted gay rights activist, dead at 86.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announces endorsement of Mitt Romney.
- LGBT community celebrates National Coming Out Day.
- Army investigating racially charged circumstances surrounding death of Pvt. Danny Chen.
Look At This:
- Photos from Occupy Wall Street’s Millionaires March.
- What’s Mischa Barton up to? Eating raw meat for Tyler Shields of course.
- ATM organ plays unique musical score based on financial transaction.
- NewsFeed: NBA Lockout: First Two Weeks of the Season Gone. Now What?
- Tea x Time List: 6 Reasons We’re In Another ‘Book-Burning’ Period in History.
- Above: “Mr. Button” by John Caswell Design. (via.)